- proven germicidal ultraviolet technology
- destroys 99.9% of germs it comes into contact with
- holds 4 toothbrushes, including electric toothbrush heads
- translucent safety cap lets you know it's working
- one buttom activation--auto shut-off in just 6 minutes
- powered by 3 AAA batteries
Will my electric toothbrush fit in your sanitizers?
The Violight Countertop sanitizer works with all electric toothbrushes, including Sonicare, Oral-B, and other brands. You can insert just the heads, or the entire electric brush and handle. The unit also works with battery operated brushes like SpinBrush and other popular models.
Where can I get new bulbs for my Violight 150 or 160 Countertop Sanitizer?
The VIO150 and 160 have lifetime bulbs. You only need to change the batteries in these models. If your bulb doesn't come on after you replace the batteries, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888 882 2367.
How do I clean my Sanitizer?
Use a damp cloth for the outside surfaces. The removable drip cup inside the Violight can be thoroughly washed in soapy water to remove any residue from your toothbrush.